Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Morning

Every Christmas proves to be a showcase for the year's best in crafting, and this December 25th was no different. My sister, Josey, finally finished my 2-year-in-waiting quilt, Mom crocheted a cozy, beautiful hat and scarf for Miranda, and Mom also made baby Scotlynn's first doll. Runner-up crafts were Josey's home-made candles and my usual jewelry-making. Miranda began knitting this year, and although she didn't make anything for family members, I can testify to a gorgeous scarf she made for a friend.

The number of presents under our tree grows so much every year because we keep adding in number to our family. There is no greater blessing to me than a big family. Baby Scotlynn is the newest addition, as she was born in October, and my fiance joined us for the first time, too.

"Holly", Scotlynn's new doll.












Miranda's hat and scarf.








My finally finished quilt - it ties for favorite gift along with my tea set.










No comments: